Thursday 19 July 2007

I saw the funniest thing just now ...


This is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages ... Apparently it's a towel holder - whoever thought of this has spent way too much time looking at the back side of their cat or dog!!!

Slam Dog End Towel Holder
An ultimate kitchen accessory, this Dog End Towel Holder can be attached to any surfaces such as walls, cupboards, tiles and fridges. Simply stick your finger in a flannels, hand towel or tea towel and jam it into the butt-hole shaped element on the towel holder. It’s ideal for all pet lovers or those who are just a bit anal, because at the end of the day you just want to keep your house tidy. You can keep it in your kitchen or bathroom, it’s clean, easy to look after and it won’t make a mess anywhere in your home. Woof!

Product Information:

Made from high grade plastic.
Stick-on or screw-on attachment.
Dimensions: 15cm x 34cm

If you're interested you can purchase from here ....

www.homecouture.com.au/index.cfm?event=product&idProduct=8892

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm actually thinking of buying this for my Kris Kringle recpient this year! Don't know which lucky member of my family will receive it, but I'm sure they'll see the humour in it!

Diva said...

I think it is really cool and the kids would love it!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you deserve an award so here it is. http://thetallpoppy.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-have-won-award-i-was-never-winner-at.html

Unknown said...

LOL Jenny, that is hilarious. Hmmmm....think I may have to use that kris kringle idea too!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think I may have to buy one of these too.