Friday 10 August 2007

I've been tagged - 1st time for everything I say!

Donnamarie has tagged me!! The first time this has happened, so I'm not quite sure if this will work, but let's give it a go ...


First of all I need to tell you the rules of this tag:

a) Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

b) The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

c) At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So here are 8 things about me:

1. I'm the only daughter in a family of 4 children. I have 2 older brothers and 1 younger brother.

2. I have 2 gorgeous kids, 1 daughter who's 9 and 1 son who's 3.

3. I was born in Monson, Massachusetts, USA.

4. I own my own fledgling business ... ID YOUR CHILD

5. I used to work in the Airline Industry for 12 years. 6.5 years for Continental Airlines and 6 years for Qantas.

6. I've been married happily for 16.5 years.

7. I LOVE Digital Scrapbooking, but rarely get time to do it these days.

8. I HATE housework, and think it should be banned!

Now I tag ... Kathie, Sophie, pigeonpairmum, Sydneybubs, MomentByMoment, CrimesOfFashion, Amanda, TraceyC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting life. This is fun getting to know everyone a little bit better.