Tuesday 22 July 2008

Ok - so here's the deal. I've been tagged by Laine - over at IckleKids to do 6 Things Meme. I've been updating my blog these last few weeks, and she seemed to like one of my posts about this amazing love story out of china, and tagged me there! So here we are....

The rules of 6 Things Meme - I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tag 6 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and ask them to read my blog. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

6 Places I have lived
1) Massachusetts USA - I was born there and lived there until I was 16. It's such a beautiful part of the USA, and if you ever get a chance you must visit it. It's hard to pick a season to visit because they're all beautiful, but if you want to see outstanding autumn colour, then go in the Northern Hemisphere Autumn.
2) Orlando Florida USA - We lived there for about 12 months when I was 11. Whilst living in Florida we travelled to Mexico where my younger brother was born.
3) Broke, Hunter Valley, NSW - Australia - I was 16 when we moved to Australia. I hated it, but grew to love it over time. The Hunter Valley is a truly beautiful part of NSW.
4) North Ryde, NSW , Australia - I moved to Sydney to live with my brother who was attending Macquarie University.
5) Glenfield, NSW, Australia - moved in with my long term boyfriend, now husband, into our first home.
6) Georges Hall NSW - Settled into our current home. We now have 2 gorgeous kids.

What I was doing 10 years ago
Ten years ago I was working for Qantas at Sydney International Airport. I was a Customer Service Agent, and duties included working in the Qantas Club & First Class Lounge, First Class Check-in as well as check-in for other classes, assisting with arrivals and departures. Not just for Qantas but for the 26 other customer airlines that Qantas did the ground handling for. Whilst at Qantas I became pregnant with my first child and after she was born I went back to work for 18 months, but eventually left because conflicting schedules with daycare and shift work!

5 things on my to do list:
1) Go to work Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
2) Take my son to a birthday party on Sunday
3) Get some work for ID Your Child done
4) Place some orders for customers
5) Spend time with the kids

Snacks I like to eat
1) Chocolate - who doesn't like to eat chocolate!? Oh - I know - my niece's boyfriend doesn't like chocolate - he's allergic to milk.
2) Dips & crackers
3) Chocolate Chip Cookies - homemade of course
4) Home baked biscuits or bread - warm with butter
5) Mangoes, strawberries, apples

If I was a billionaire
1) I'd give a good portion to charity
2) Pay off my parents debts and buy them new cars and set them up so they wouldn't have to work again
3) Work for a charity
4) Set up trust accounts for my children, ensure they had enough money for their education and to set them up for when they leave home
5) Pay off our debts and build a new house and buy a new car
6) Travel the world
7) Pay for my friends to come and visit me

Now, I tag the following people:

http://rainbowdesigns.com.au/blog/
http://www.momentbymoment.com.au/cafeprem/momentbymoment/

1 comment:

icklekids said...

Jenny - I didn't realise you were born in America! I learnt something new today - I love reading people's experiences. Some might say I'm nosey ... but I prefer to say "interested".